No Money Down Real Estate Investing Course
Learn How To Buy Income Properties Without Risk, Good
Credit, Money Or Tenants!

Click here for more information
 
Welcome, Unregistered.
User Name
Password
Forum Links
Site Navigation
Real Estate Resources
Go Back   Real Estate Investing > Real Estate Resources and Tools > Mortgage and Finance
Reply
   
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2006, 10:45 AM
tjh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default I AM THE BANK!

**STOP SCROLLING, THEY'RE FULL OF B.S.**

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LOANS

CASHOUT, REFINANCE MORTGAGE, HOME EQUITY, LOWER BILLS, LOWER RATES!
READ THIS EMAIL FIRST
YOU CAN REACH ME AT 1-310-317-7301 OR REACH ME ANYTIME VIA EMAIL AT CRECAPITAL@YAHOO.COM. WE’RE A DIRECT LENDER THAT’S APPROVED WITH ONLY REAL QUALIFIED LENDERS & INVESTORS. SOME ADS SAY APPROVED FOR 40 SOME SAY 100 IV’E EVEN SEEN 450 LENDERS THEY’RE APPROVED FOR! I DON’T GET IT IF YOU CAN’T APPROVE A CLIENT WITH JUST A COUPLE CHOICE LENDERS, YOU MUST BE FULL OF B.S.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THESE OTHER COMPANIES. THEY’LL ONLY DING UP YOUR CREDIT SCORE AND MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY DO A LOAN.
GO WITH ME BECAUSE OUR PRICING IS UNBEATABLE & WE CLOSE LOANS NOT JUST TALK THE TALK!
THE LOAN AMOUNT MUST BE AT LEAST $300,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND) MINIMUM OR HIGHER! OUR MINIMUM IS 300K. "NO EXCEPTIONS" IF YOU QUALIFY PLEASE READ ON, LET'S DO YOUR LOAN!
**** LOWEST FIXED RATES, LOWER MONTHLY PAYMENTS, CONSOLIDATE BILLS, COMBINE 1ST AND 2ND, CASH OUT IN 4-7 DAYS, NO SEASONING (GOOD CREDIT REQUIRED), HELOC OR 2NDS BEHIND OPTION ARMS, HARD MONEY, LOCK IN RATE, LOW FICO REFI, BAD CREDIT, CREATIVE FINANCING, HOME LOAN, CREATIVE OPTION ARM* LOANS, FORECLOSURE BAILOUT, REFINANCE MORTGAGE,
OR JUST YOUR STANDARD HOME PURCHASE LOAN
SERVICES OFFERED:
500 FICO AND ABOVE FICO – NO PROBLEM
* HARD MONEY PURCHASE LOANS AT 65% CLTV USING APPRAISED VALUE (MUST HAVE 620 FICO)
* LOWER MONTHLY PAYMENT AND CONSOLIDATE DEBT/BILLS
* GOT A DIFFICULT SCENARIO? NO PROBLEM – DEAL WITH A SEASONED VETERAN!
Call ME ANYTIME (EVEN ON WEEKENDS) I WORK 24-7 AND WILL EMAIL YOU THE PRE-APPROVAL LETTER RIGHT AWAY.
WORK WITH A FAST, CREATIVE, AND MORALLY INSTILLED DIRECT LENDER! WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU. MY MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND OUT OF THE BOX THINKING APPROACH HAVE HELPED MANY HOME OWNERS!
GIVE ME 1% OF YOUR TRUST AND I’LL EARN THE REST OF THE 99%....
- HONEST LENDING
Contact me NOW!
Direct: 1-310-317-7301
Email: creapital@yahoo.com
(AGAIN, DON’T BOTHER SCROLLING TO ANOTHER AD, THIS IS THE ONE TO GET THE DEAL DONE!)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright © 2001 - 2006, Buy Income Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy in Observance.