Finding a partnership for your real estate investing career can be critical. Some partnerships are destined for success and others are doomed to failure right fron the start. What makes or breaks a partnership ? Here are some tips to share:
1. Healthy debate: You should have room for debate before decisions are made.
2. Open-minded: You shouldn't have to spend valuable time continually convicing your partner of your goal.
3. Commitment: You should be commited to each other and your goal all the time.
4. Share common values: You and your partners should share the same value.
5. Accountability: You and your partner should push each other to archieve objectives and have mutual accountability.
These are all important when you setup your team.
Share you advice or tips!