THIS AGREEMENT is entered into this day of , 19 , by and between
, Tenant(s) and , Owner, for the rental unit located at
. This Agreement pertains only and strictly
to the pet(s) described as follows:
Owner hereby grants permission to Tenant, in consideration of the sum of $ , to harbor the pet(s)
described above under the conditions specifically setout below: Tenant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. An additional amount of $ will be added to
the base security deposit.
2. Tenant agrees to pay an added amount of $
per month over the base rental amount making a total
rent of $ per month.
3. Tenant will immediately pay for any damages caused by
the pet(s), and pet(s) found to be damaging the property shall be removed from the premises by Tenant within 48 hours of receipt of written notice from Owner.
4. When the pet(s) is (are) outside the rental unit, the
pet(s) shall be on a leash at all times and is (are) not permitted to roam freely.
5. Pets found unsupervised shall be turned over to the
local authorities responsible for policing pets, and Tenant holds Owner harmless of all responsibility in reference to said pet(s) being turned over to local authorities.
6. Tenant certifies that pet(s) has had all required shots
and registration, is unable to have offspring and is house broken. Owner initials here upon proof of required documents.
7. Tenant will promptly clean up after pet(s).
8. Tenant agrees to be fully responsible for any harm or
damage to others or to property caused by the pet(s).
9. Pet(s) will not be allowed to create excessive noise
and disturb others. Pets found to be causing unreasonable annoyance to others in the community shall, upon receipt of written notice from the Owner, be removed from the premises within 48 hours of said notice.
10. Tenant understands permission is granted only for the above described pet(s) and no other pets or offspring are allowed on premises, not even for temporary care without Owner's permission. It is further understood that owner reserves the right to revoke permission to keep pets at any time, if any of the above conditions are not kept. Should Owner revoke permission, said pet(s) shall be permanently removed from the premises within 48 hours after receipt of written notice from the Owner.