Agreement between Contractor and Owner
Know all by these presents that _________ of _________, herein referred to as contractor, and _________ of _________, herein referred to as owner, have made and entered into the following agreement, to wit:
1. Contractor will sink, entirely at its own expense at the power house of the owner, an artesian well _________ inches in diameter, which will have a continuous flow at surface of not less than _________ gallons of water per minute, and a pumping capacity of not less than _________ gallons of water per minute.
2. All the materials used in the construction of well and the workmanship thereof shall be first class, and all material and labor to be at the expense of the contractor.
3. The water flowing from well is to be deep strata water and no strainer will be placed to obtain flow from intermediate or intervening strata, as water from that source is likely to be of such quality as is not adapted to the use of owner.
4. Owner in consideration of the above premises, _________ days after satisfactory completion of well above mentioned and the compliance with the conditions promised by contractor, will pay to contractor $_____ in the following manner: _________.
5. Owner will furnish, free, the steam and water required in the work by contractor, who will place at its expense whatever pipes may be necessary for such supply.
6. It is the spirit of this agreement that contractor undertakes the work herein proposed at its own risk and responsibility, and that failing in the supply of water to the quantity herein stipulated and on the conditions above mentioned it is to receive no pay from owner.
Browse Real Estate Forms & Mortgage Forms Alphabetically