The contractor signatory below ____________________ ("Contractor") hereby guarantees ______________________ ("Owner") that the construction performed on
construction performed on or upon that certain structure located at _______________ to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of commencement of use, substantial completion or date of notice of completion. whichever is the first to occur:
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
1. To the property only as long as it remains in the possession of the original owner named above.
2. To the construction work that has not been subject to accident, misuse and abuse.
3. To the construction work that has not been modified, altered, defaced, and/or had repairs made or attempted by others.
4. That contractor be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his/her agents.
5. That contractor shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements and/or corrections to the defective construction at no cost to owner within a reasonable period of time.
6. Under no circumstances shall contractor be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the construction defect.
(Contractor Name) (State License Number)
(Address) (Telephone Number)
_____________________________ _________________________ (City/State/Zip) (Authorized Signature)
Browse Real Estate Forms & Mortgage Forms Alphabetically