Dwelling or apartment—Furnished.
This lease made _________[year], at _________, between _________, of _________, as lessor, and _________, of _________, as lessee, witnesses:
1. Lessor, in consideration of the agreements of lessee herein, leases to lessee the premises described as follows: _________. Together with the furniture, rugs, dishes, crockery, glassware, kitchen utensils and other personal property in _________, all of which is specified in the schedule annexed hereto, marked "Exhibit A" [omitted] and made a part hereof.
2. The premises are to be used solely as a dwelling and for no other purpose.
3. The term of this lease is _________ years [or as the case may be], beginning _________[year], and ending _________[year].
4. The rent to be paid is $_____ a year, payable in equal monthly instalments on the _________ day of each and every month during the term of this lease at _________.
5. Lessee agrees to pay all charges for water, gas and electricity incurred during the term of this lease.
6. Lessee shall not assign this lease nor sublease the premises without the written consent of lessor.
7. Lessee shall make no alterations or additions in or to premises without written consent of lessor.
8. Lessee shall permit lessor to enter the premises at all reasonable times to examine the condition thereof.
9. Lessor shall have the right to terminate this lease if lessee fails to keep any of the conditions of this lease, including failure to pay any rent when due, or if _________.
In case of any such default by lessee, lessor may relet premises for remainder of term for highest rent obtainable and may recover from lessee any deficiency between the amount so obtained and the rent herein reserved.
10. Lessee, on the termination of this lease, shall deliver all of _________ and personal property in the premises in as good condition as the same are now, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
[Add any other desired provisions.]
Browse Real Estate Forms & Mortgage Forms Alphabetically