1. All signage shall be submitted to Landlord for approval prior to fabrication and installation. The cost of the fabrication and installation shall be the responsibility of each individual tenant. Sign construction shall be completed in compliance with the instructions, limitations and criteria contained within these guidelines.
2. All sign shop drawings shall be submitted to Landlord for approval.
3. Type of sign allowed: Individual channel letters with plastic faces and dark gray aluminum returns. Mount letters on electrical raceway attached flush to brick or synthetic stucco wall. All raceways shall be painted to match the color of the auto center fascia. The color of the raceway will be selected by Landlord for uniformity.
4. Letter style: Tenant may select Tenant's own letter style subject to the provisions contained in these guidelines and approval of Landlord.
5. Letter Color: The color of the plastic sign faces shall be pantone:
6. Sign letter size:
7. Sign location: The main Tenant sign shall be centered within the allocated signage space above or in front of the Tenant's Demised Premises. The total length of the sign shall not exceed 80 percent of the storefront width. No part of the sign shall be closer than 36 inches to any adjoining Tenant's Demised Premises.
8. Illumination: All letters are to be interior lighted with outlined neon tubing.
9. Installation: Sign contractor shall verify power supply junction box location in field before fabrication of sign. All raceways shall be painted to match the wall upon which they occur. Signs shall be installed with rust resistant aluminum fasteners. Any wall penetrations required shall be fully waterproofed and fasteners shall be sleeved into brick or synthetic stucco wall so as not to damage the integrity of the surface. The sleeves also shall be of noncorrosive aluminum construction. All sign construction and installation shall be in accordance with applicable state and local codes.
10. Tenant's sign must be installed in accordance with these Sign Criteria prior to the Ready for Occupancy Date and shall be installed no more than 30 days after the Ready for Occupancy Date.
Tenant's Initials: _________
Browse Real Estate Forms & Mortgage Forms Alphabetically