Subcontract to build house.
This agreement made _________[date] by _________, known as contractor and _________, known as subcontractor. Contractor and subcontractor for and in consideration of their mutual promises stated in this agreement and other valuable consideration, agree as follows:
1. Subcontractor agrees to do and complete in a satisfactory manner, all labor on a house size _________ known as _________ in the printed brochure of contractor. More specifically to include a completed house including two coats of paint on the outside. Also to include moving all finish materials into the house after completion. Framing to be on _________ centers.
2. Subcontractor further agrees to guard materials from damage, waste and pilfering, and to turn in all delivery tickets.
3. Subcontractor further agrees to completely clean up ready for inspection after completion of the work.
4. Upon a satisfactory final inspection, contractor agrees to pay subcontractor for all the work, the total sum of _________ dollars ($_____).
5. Subcontractor warrants that he [she] is licensed to do subcontract work or has regularly worked as a subcontractor.
6. Subcontractor warrants that he [she] carries worker's compensation insurance or authorizes the contractor to deduct _________ percent to help offset the cost of worker's compensation insurance.
7. Subcontractor further agrees to complete the house within _________ days after he [she] has been authorized by contractor to commence work. Failure to do so automatically gives the contractor the right to have the work completed and deduct the expense of completion from the contract amount as stated above. Subcontractor will advise contractor and the customer when he [she] will have the job ready for final inspection.
[Date, signature and seal]
Browse Real Estate Forms & Mortgage Forms Alphabetically